Our pocket guide is packed with practical information built on Routsis’ 30-plus years of plastics training success. Topics include the science of plastics processing, materials and properties, part and mold design basics, process optimization and troubleshooting. This handy reference will benefit Process Engineers, Mold and Part Designers, Managers and Production Personnel.
The sections of the guide include:
- Understanding Plastics
- Plastic Materials Overview
- Properties, Additives & Preparation
- Establishing a Scientific Molding Process
- Seven Steps to Scientific Troubleshooting
- Scientific Troubleshooting of Molding Defects
- Basic Mold & Part Design Guidelines
- Common Units and Conversions
Purchase includes FREE ground shipping in the contiguous United States.